THE APPRAISER-CLIENT WORKING ARRANGEMENT
Jon Taner consults with individuals, corporate liaisons,
and public and private collectors.
- A brief telephone conversation will determine the scope of the client’s needs and arranges a meeting on the client’s premises.
- At the meeting, an examination will be done, photographs will be taken, and provenance documentation will be noted.
- After the meeting, a professional opinion of value (POV) will be developed to determine if a full appraisal report is warranted.
- When agreed upon and the purpose of the appraisal is identified, a thorough report will be prepared utilizing professional expertise and resources.
- Completed reports are provided to the client with a confidential copy maintained by Jon Taner.